CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, August 13, 2009

And thats the way we roll...

It is amazing to me how quick Dylan can pick up on something. He heard this song on the radio once and started singing parts of it. He heard it twice and you get video number 2! I guess we can thank primary for balancing him out with video number one. These were taken about 2 minutes apart. I think it is soo funny but Scott thinks I better start playing CD's and forget the radio. But for now I am going to rock it with Dylan! He is such a funny kid.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Move over Trailer Choir! Here comes Dylan! That was too cute. After we giggled for a little while we looked up the official song on youtube. Then we watched it again and laughed even harder. He was right on! Never missed a word!

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

I loved it!! Tell him he did an awesome job!

Unknown said...

Great job Dylan. Oji and I think you are a really good singer. We hope you will record more songs for us to hear.

Boys singing

Hi Grandparents

One good Cookie