CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oki Garden




The boys have been begging to plant a garden like Papa and Oji. So Monday we got to work. We found a little green house on clearance at the BX. We have a huge bug and snail problem here. I hope this helps. I was telling the boys not to get to excited because seeds take a long time to grow. So keep in mind we planted these Monday that was 4 days ago and here are the cucumber plants today. Maybe this is normal but to me I swear if we sit long enough we could actually watch them grow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I didn't know they would grow that fast! Good for you guys!

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

That's crazy!

Unknown said...

I wish our garden would grow that fast. Keep sending me pictures so I can watch them grow with you.

Jared and Taralie said...

Hey Monica, I am so glad I was able to find you on facebook. I am loving your blog. Your kids are getting so big and you look great. E-mail me so we can chat more. I would love to catch up.

loveshak19468@hotmail.com
Taralie

Boys singing

Hi Grandparents

One good Cookie