CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, July 24, 2009

Gotta Love Base Housing

So, in order to get my license to be a home day care provider I have gone through a few inspections. One by the fire department, who told me I had to have my "mystery wire" taken care of. (A DIY project Scott and I did putting up a ceiling fan. We ran the wire on top of the false ceiling and then down through a hole. If you look closely in photo 1 you can see the gold wire running down to plug in. ) Next was to sand our chain link fence and spray paint it to cover the rust. Needless to say, we pulled the fence out. 1 hour of our time verses the 100 hours of sanding. The fun part is how the Base Housing Service department fixed my mystery wire. (See photo ) Yes that is plastic tubing they glued to the middle of the wall, along the top of the wall and across the ceiling to encase the wire. Scott and I may have created a potential fire hazard but what they did is just ugly!!! Gotta love base housing! Believe me looks even worse in person.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Typical government crap. I am sorry you had to remove your fence. In my opinion the children in your care would be a lot safer with the fence up than down. But I do not blame you for not wanting to sand and paint the whole fence just to have it rust again in just a few days.

Boys singing

Hi Grandparents

One good Cookie