CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Date Night at Karishna's





Scott and I went out with some friends to this great Indian Restaurant. It was my first time with Indian food and I loved it!!! After dinner we went to a new place called Gelobello. It is a healthy ice cream/ smoothie place. It was yummy. I had the mango ice cream. It was nice to get out with adults and just have a good time. We got to watch them cooking the Naan bread. They make a dough and slap it to the side of this oven pit thing. It just cooks right there on the wall of the oven. The kabobs are also stuck down in the pit to cook. I enjoyed my curry so much it is all I think about. I am going to have to start making curry at home. My friends was nice enough to share the photos she took that night so I could place them on the blog.

2 comments:

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

That sounds so fun! Isn't it nice to be able to "adult" things every once in a while? Ü

Hall Family said...

yummy!!!!!! it looks muy delicioso!! :D

Boys singing

Hi Grandparents

One good Cookie