CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April 1, 2008


So, I got Scott good this year! and a few of you as well! I had my pregnant friend take this test for me. The best part was Scott came home while she was here. He decided to play a joke on her and tell her that I was pregnant. She played it off well since she was in on my joke with me. She teased him that we were such good friends that I would have told her I was pregnant long before I ever told him. Anyway, after she left I got the test and took it Scott. I told him the joke was on him becuase I really was pregnant. He just stared at if for awhile and then asked me how and when that could have possibly happened? I think someone may need to explain these things to him. I had him going for awhile. Finally I called April Fools on him! I saw a very relieved expression on his face. This is the best joke I have ever pulled off with him and I think I will be laughing for a week. Wish I would have had a camera for his response!

7 comments:

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

What the!?!?!?! Are you kidding me? Congratulations or haha April Fools? If this is a joke, I'm not laughing...

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

Did Angie pee on your stick for you?

Burnis said...

Is this an April Fools or are you looking at another rug rat?

Dad

Kim Ponte said...

I'm leaning towards April Fools. She is lucky we don't all wake her up and ask!

Monica Ash said...

April Fools! Lezlie you are really good. Angie did take the test for me. Now I know who is reading my blogs. :)

Unknown said...

Didn't get to see the blog until today, but when mom told me I said it must be an April Fools! You got Scott good!

Hall Family said...

okay so i was confused at first too! :D I was getting ready to start crocheting you a blanket & everything!!! :D

Boys singing

Hi Grandparents

One good Cookie