CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yummy Pizza!?!?!?!


There are many wonderful things about living overseas. We get to experience a new culture, beaches, even military life is interesting sometimes..... and then there is Anthony's Pizza. Anyone who has lived here I am sure has sampled Anthony's Pizza at least once. When I was in high school we would go all the time! Of course they didn't have pizza hut around here when I was in high school. We had a tragedy here the other night. We went to order pizza and Pizza Hut was having a power outage. So we decided to order from Anthony's. They said it would take 10 minutes to get to our door. That should have been our first clue. Cook a pizza and deliver it in 10 minutes???? So after 40 minutes still no pizza. I called and they had lost our order. Second clue I should have just stopped there and made Easy mac. So we finally get our pizza. Dylan is very excited because he decided at school the other day that he likes pizza. So this was to be his first piece of pizza at home. I cut him a slice and put it on his plate. Ethan grabs a bread stick and chows down. I see Dylan with his pizza, I was trying not to stare but I really didn't' think he was going to even try it. He must have sensed this and announced, "Mom, I promise I am going to eat it!" Good for you Dylan! So here it comes the big bite, he bites, he tugs, he tugs some more. The cheese falls off and makes a thud on the plate. But that didn't stop him. He keep gnawing on that pizza crust. Finally with a look of defeat he puts the pizza down. My dear sweet boy looks at me frustrated and says "I am sorry mom, but I just don't have the patience for this!" I guess we both understand that old saying about eating shoe leather now. Let this be a warning to all. NO ANTHONY"S PIZZA!!!

5 comments:

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

That's so funny! I remember it being good, but I guess I was wrong. Ü

Unknown said...

Dylan's comment about not having patience for the pizza was so cute. I remembered Anthony's pizza was good but then we did not have anything to compare it to.

Hall Family said...

Hey!!! I like Anthony's pizza! :D I think I do.. I don't really eat there, so maybe I don't?? :D Okay, so I had my OWN pizza drama today! I called, placed my order..long story short, the lady recorded me being mrs. "hell" & not hall. & They had NOOOOOO clue where my order was when I went to pick it up! Anyways, I posted my own blog on it! :D I even posted the receipt w/ the "Hell" customer on it! :D ha ha ha!! GOOD TIMES!

moaspen said...

I have to agree, Anthony's isn't very good. Try Banyan Tree pizza, its a little better but Pizza Hut is the best you can get on base. But Arin Krin has the best garlic pizza so as soon as Aaron's back, I'm taking you there!

Unknown said...

Sounds like the chicken sandwich I had from Burgerking today! I think the bun had been frozen for a year then defrosted. It was hard as a rock! I droped a piece on the table and there was a distinct thud!

Boys singing

Hi Grandparents

One good Cookie