CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My B-Day







Well I had a wonderful birthday with so many friends wishing me a Happy Day! The best part of the whole day was the butterfly costume Dylan made me. You cant see in the photo but the head band has straw antennas with balls on top like a butterfly. He spent weeks planning and working on gifts to give me. Both boys woke up nice and early (6:30am) so the could give me a big hug and tell me Happy Birthday. One more of the many reasons I love being a mom! My friend even made me my favorite carrot cake! The best one ever! Thanks to everyone for the phone calls and e-mails. I felt very special today!

6 comments:

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

We are glad that you had such a great birthday. You deserve it....

You have the sweetest little boys in the whole world. I LOVED being able to hear Dylan wake up to wish you a happy birthday while we were on the phone. What a sweetheart!

Unknown said...

What a precious boy Dylan is to make you the butter fly costume for your birthday. You sure looked good wearing it.

Unknown said...

Precious! I am glad you had a happy birthday!

moaspen said...

Happy Birthday! that cake does look delicious. I'm glad it was a great day for you. And the costume is adorable.

Bruce Family said...

How cute. I cant wait for Talan to start doing cute stuff like that

Mike and Darlene Pitcher said...

Monica Hi,
Love reading about your family. It looks so fun over there. Glad you had a great bday. The boys have sure got big!

Boys singing

Hi Grandparents

One good Cookie