CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa at the USO


Well we finally got photos with Santa. When they asked if anyone wanted to see Santa. Ethan jumped out of his chair and took off running, pushing to the front of the line. They had the kids sit in front of Santa and wait for their names to be called. I had the camera ready. Both kids got their presents and ran away from him. No tears this year though. Finally after all the kids had gone through I got a photo. Santa tried to pick up Dylan to put him on his lap but he was not having it. I am sure everyone thought I was so mean. I was yelling to just stand by him because I was GOING to get a photo! This wasn't soo bad!

2 comments:

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

glad you got your photo! Ü

Unknown said...

Great picture with Santa. I like the USO sign in the background.

Boys singing

Hi Grandparents

One good Cookie