CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Jakkepoes




I went out to a Japanese (Ihop)with my friend Shiloh (she is the one that gets me out to new places). It was a cute place. 6 tables and an equal amount of items on the menu. I really enjoy that about Okinawa. I love the small little cafes and resturants where you don't feel jam-packed and rushed to eat and get out. There is a sign posted that reads.. "We began kneading the dough when you order, so we may make you wait a minute" The pancakes were awesome!

4 comments:

Bruce Family said...

I miss little things like that from Okinawa, they are so different but fun. Happy Anniversary, by the way.

Hall Family said...

You are looking fantastic, Monica!!! (Maybe the food you are holding is enticing me as well.) :D

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

Sound fun and looks great!!

Unknown said...

Looks yummy!

Boys singing

Hi Grandparents

One good Cookie