CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Still Alive



Well we are still alive! I guess I just lost my blogging bug for awhile. Thanks Nikki for the e-mail to get me going again.
#1
I will start with our drama last night. Ethan pulled our little TV off the table and right onto himself. I almost ran all the way to the emergency room with him I was so scared. (Scott was gone with the car) Anyway, my neighbor was outside and took a look and said she was pretty sure he would be okay. Nervous mom! He has a good sized bruise on his arm but seems to be okay today. He was moving it and pushing himself up off the floor with it.

4 comments:

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

I probably would have tried to run there, too. Glad he's okay!

Unknown said...

Glad he is ok. Dont worry, one day you will find him with his arm bent at a 90 degree angle and not at the elbow. You will just say "Ok get up lets go to the doctor.....again". Trust me you'll get there. :)

moaspen said...

I'm such a jerk, I forgot to ask how he was when I came over today. Thinking back, he seemed fine when I saw him but still, sorry for not asking. How scary.

Hall Family said...

Oh my gosh! That happened to Garren too and I was a wreck all day!! It is scary isn't it?!?!?! I'm glad he is fine!

Boys singing

Hi Grandparents

One good Cookie