CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dylan Cut his hair



Well, Dylan cut his hair with a pair of scissors today. I told him now he had to get it cut. So I was trying to trim it up a bit and make it look better. I was trying to make him feel like he was getting a punishment by getting a shorter hair cut. (He HATES a hair cut) He looked at me and said "whatever mom, go ahead and cut it shorter, it was getting too big anyway" He is lucky I kept the guard on the clippers. Little smarty pants. I will post photos tomorrow since he is in bed now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Been there done that! Glad I am done with that era!

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

At least you were able to shape it up so that it looks good. Ü

Boys singing

Hi Grandparents

One good Cookie